Book Editing Services for Non Fiction and Fiction Writing
You have a great message, but without the proper book editing services, it might never be read. Even the most experienced writers take advantage of the expertise that professional book editors offer. It makes all the difference in your success. Why?
Because a manuscript editor helps you:
- Ensure that your manuscript is ready to be published
- Show literary agents, book publishers, and your readers that you are committed to excellence in your work
- Become a better writer
- Although I do not work with academic and technical writing, I offer strong and results-driven expertise in both fiction and non fiction book editing services. There are three types of book editing services that I provide my clients:
- Grammatical and structural editing: This is a style of editing that takes into account the manuscript as a whole and goes through it line by line, looking for consistencies in tone, style, messaging, tense, and flow. With grammatical and structural editing, I also focus on punctuation, word usage, and spelling. You cannot do one without the other! With this style of book editing service, ghost writing services are often included to flesh out and finesse rough content.
- Proofreading jobs: With this style of editing, the manuscript is thoroughly reviewed and adjusted for grammar and punctuation. It is designed for individuals who feel their manuscript is complete, but are striving for perfection in every aspect before it is submitted to literary agents or published.
- Editorial consulting: This is a book editing service that many people take advantage of when they want to learn how to write better and more effectively. They will submit sections of their manuscript for critiquing and reviews, learning what adjustments can make their writing stronger and more effective. If you are considering writing a book yourself, editorial consulting will help you make the most of this exciting process.
For more on editing:
Be sure to check out my CRE8IVE ENERGY book series on Amazon. You may find the answers you need! I also invite you to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how a professional book editor can help you create a stronger manuscript.